Download with Unlimited money/coin of Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron APK For Android
Play Store app id = jp.konami.YugiohOcgSupports, uptodown app store, App Downloads for Android – Download latest version app.
|Developer name||Camel Games, Inc|
|Required android||Android 6.0+|
Total votes: 5638 | Download: 100,000+
Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron 1.5.0 APKs (MOD, Unlimited money/coin) Downloads for android ◆The「Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG」Official Support App has finally arrived!!
You can easily use the camera to register your Decks, calculate Life Points and even proceed to simulate your starting 5-card hand! This App has tons of features which are beneficial to any Duelist!
【Identify various Cards through your Camera!】
You can easily read Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards through your Camera.
Image Recognition Technology allows you to scan and read up to 20 Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards at a time!
▼Using Card Recognition can help you to:
– Easily register your Deck lists into the App
– Quickly check-up on the Card Q&A for certain cards. (Only available in Japanese)
【Installed with Duel Supporting Features which can be used at Official Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournaments!】
「Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron」is a Support App which can be used at Official Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Tournaments.
Displays your Card game ID barcode
Linkable with your current Card Game ID
Register your Decks within the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Card Database
Installed with many useful features like calculating Life Points, tossing coins, rolling Dices, placing/removing Counters etc.
【Introducing Different Features】
– Easily register your Deck through your Camera
– Able to read up to maximum 20 cards
– Smooth maneuverability to edit your Decks
– Manage your Decks by linking it to the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Card Database
– Able to search public deck lists worldwide
– Able to check the latest Forbidden & Limited List
– Able to simulate your opening 5-card hand
– And many more features to support your Deck managing experience
●Supporting your Duels
– Calculating Life Points
– Log, Save and Archive your Duels
– Flipping coins, rolling dices and placing/removing Counters
– Playable BGM feature
– Easily search Cards with your Camera
– Search Cards accurately through Specifying Card Name, Card Text, Link Markers etc.
– Displays Card Text in 8 different languages
●Supports Tournament Participation
– Displays your Card game ID barcode
– Linkable with your current Card Game ID
– Register your Decks within the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Card Database
– Able to check Notices from KONAMI
– Able to check Yu-Gi-Oh! Product Details
Supported OS version: Android 6.0 or above
Please note that even if your device fulfils the system specification required to run the application, it may still not run properly due to external factors, such as available memory, conflicts with other applications, or an intrinsic limitation of the device itself.
“Yu-Gi-Oh!” is a popular manga created by Kazuki Takahashi that was serialized in SHUEISHA Inc.’s “WEEKLY SHONEN JUMP” since 1996. From 1999, Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd. Provides a Trading Card Game (TCG) and console games, based on “Yu-Gi-Oh!” created from the original manga. Currently, the Card Game has expanded to over 75 different countries and locations, especially in Japan, USA and Europe, printed in 9 different languages, and is enjoyed by fans around the world.
©2020 Studio Dice／SHUEISHA, TV TOKYO, KONAMI
©Konami Digital Entertainment
-Extended OS version (Android 8.0 or later -> 6.0 or later)
-Added horizontal one-screen mode to Duel Calculator.
-Added “Volume Balance” to Data > Settings.
-Add “Deck Style” to classify decks.
(My Deck > Edit My Deck > Deck Info page, item “Deck Playstyle”) You can set your deck as Character, Tournament, or Concept.
-Added a function to swap cards in the main deck and side deck when editing My Deck at the bottom of the card detail page.
Copyright© 2017 UptoDown