Download with Unlimited money/coin of codeSpark Academy: Kids Coding APK For Android
Play Store app id = org.codespark.thefoos, uptodown app store, App Downloads for Android – Download latest version app.
|Developer name||Camel Games, Inc|
Total votes: 11107 | Download: 1,000,000+
codeSpark Academy: Kids Coding APKs (MOD, Unlimited money/coin) Download codeSpark Academy is the #1 learn-to-code app for kids ages 5-10. We have hundreds of activities and games designed to teach kids the fundamentals of computer science and introduce them to the world of STEM.
“codeSpark teaches basic computer programming skills — ‘the ABCs of coding’— with no reading necessary.” – NPR
“Most appealing to me as a parent was seeing how my children enjoyed working together on the puzzles.” – Parents’ Choice Awards
The LEGO Foundation – Pioneer RE-Imagining Learning & Re-Defining Play
Children’s Technology Review – Editor’s Choice Award
Parent’s Choice Award – Gold Medal
American Association of School Librarians – Best App for Teaching & Learning
Apple – Editor’s Choice, Top Educational App & more
“My daughters are 6 and 8 and this is their new favorite game. Now they want to be programmers!” – Shannon M., school principal and codeSpark mom
WHAT’S INSIDE THE APP
Learn the basics of computer science by solving fun puzzles while building problem-solving and logical-thinking skills.
Master sequencing, loops, advanced sequencing, events, and conditionals.
Apply and expand your coding knowledge with fun coding and logical thinking challenges and games.
Teaches concepts such as boolean logic, automation, variables and inequalities, and stacks and queues.
Use code to create interactive stories with speech bubbles, drawings, and music.
Apply concepts learned in the app to code your very own arcade-style games.
Use our Remixing feature to see how other games were coded and even put your own spin on them.
Combine storytelling and game design to create unique games and stories in a fantasy setting for other kid coders to play.
Use advanced coding concepts to make trees move, build fortresses, and more.
Every story is moderated by our team before being published in the app to ensure the safety and privacy of all kid coders.
* Kids learn key programming concepts and use them to code their own games and interactive stories.
* Personalized daily activities based on your child’s progress.
* Subscription app with new content every month.
* Word-free. Perfect for beginner coders and pre-readers! Anyone, anywhere can start coding!
* Curriculum developed based on collaboration with and research from MIT, Princeton and Carnegie Mellon.
* Supports 3 individual child profiles.
* No collection of your child’s private data.
* No advertising or micro-transactions.
* No written communication between players or external parties.
* Cancel at any time.
codeSpark Academy is inspired by visual programming languages such as Scratch from MIT, Alice from Carnegie Mellon University and other ‘beginner’ programming languages like Logo, SmallTalk, and Squeak.
Our word-free interface allows anyone, anywhere to play and is perfect for beginner coders and pre-readers. Kids will master core computer science concepts such as pattern recognition, problem solving, sequencing, algorithmic thinking, debugging, loops and conditionals.
DOWNLOAD AND SUBSCRIPTION:
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
codeSpark is delivering computer science education to kids in over 200 countries by turning programming into play.
Introducing all new ways to code and play in codeSpark Academy’s biggest release yet!
Your kid coders can now create their own epic quests with the massive new Adventure Game mode: a powerful new set of design tools for kids to create their own open-ended role-playing games.
Need help? Contact us at [email protected] Love the update? Leave a review!
Copyright© 2017 UptoDown